The L. Ron Hubbard Series: The Complete Biographical Encyclopedia
The L. Ron Hubbard Series
Introducing the L. Ron Hubbard Series, The Complete Biographical Encyclopedia: a highly personalized and deeply penetrating 16-volume set, chronicling the extraordinary life of L. Ron Hubbard.
Detailing Mr. Hubbard’s monumental achievements along the myriad of avenues he walked, here is the definitive saga of a life like no other—and all as told through a multitude of archival documents and never previously seen images.
Come to know L. Ron Hubbard—the legend, the legacy, the man—with the most comprehensive account of his life ever assembled.
- 16 Volumes
- 3,653 Pages
- 1,039 Photographs of and by LRH—220 never before published
- 265 Personal Letters, Articles, Journal Entries and Essays
- 488 LRH Artifacts
- 241 Illustrations, Maps and Diagrams
- 75 LRH Poems and Songs
- Complete Glossaries, including Hard-to-Find Terms and Phrases
- Never Before Seen Photographs
- Personal Artifacts
- His Personal Diaries and Journals
- Articles and Essays
- Ron’s Letters
- Indexes and Glossaries
The Epic Saga of a Life Like No Other Told In Sixteen Magnificent Volumes:
- L. Ron Hubbard: A Profile
- Humanitarian: Education, Literacy & Civilization
- Humanitarian: Rehabilitating a Drugged Society
- Humanitarian: Restoring Honor & Self-Respect
- Freedom Fighter: Articles & Essays
- Philosopher & Founder: Rediscovery of The Human Soul
- Dianetics: Letters & Journals
- Adventurer/Explorer: Daring Deeds & Unknown Realms
- Early Years of Adventure: Letters & Journals
- Writer: The Shaping of Popular Fiction
- Literary Correspondence: Letters & Journals
- Music Maker: Composer & Performer
- Poet/Lyricist: The Aesthetics of Verse
- Photographer: Writing With Light
- Horticulture: For a Greener World
- Master Mariner: At The Helm Across Seven Seas
- Images of a Lifetime: A Photographic Biography
This stunning photographic chronology presents the intimate story of L. Ron Hubbard’s life through meticulously restored images and detailed anecdotal captions. The newly updated and expanded Images of a Lifetime contains over 500 photographs—many of which are rare and never previously seen.
This item is FREE with purchase of The L. Ron Hubbard Series Biographical Encyclopedia set (a $125 value)
Will be avaliable for the online purchase soon.